Get Connected!

Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!

Sorry, we currently have no events.
View All Events

No, we have not solved it yet. The camera is on a remote site. This doubles this troubles. Our next try is to replace the USB cables, which were fine for our previously used ASI183-
Thomas

Read More...

Hi, I hope its of use. However if you are using the client terminal, as opposed to the package of classes, then I don't think it will work under windows as it uses the standard library curses module, which I understand only works on Linux.
If you are running it on Linux, and you are just using windows to ssh to the linux device, then it probably will work ok, if your windows ssh terminal is curses friendly.
In either case, if you are doing any testing please ensure you have the latest version 0.1.1 which has just been uploaded to pypi.
Good luck!
Regards
Bernard

Read More...

Hi. Just curious. Did you aver solve this?
JTOL, the only other issue I had with the veTEC was when changing to a newer sdk.
With the latest 55 series, ours looks like this. Some older (known to work) ones we also kept, just in case.

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 21 abr 2 15:23 libomegonprocam.so -> libomegonprocam.so.55
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 21542824 oct 17 2023 libomegonprocam.so.54.22587
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 21714968 oct 20 2023 libomegonprocam.so.54.23585
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 27 abr 2 15:23 libomegonprocam.so.55 -> libomegonprocam.so.55.24621
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 22312920 abr 2 15:23 libomegonprocam.so.55.24621

Read More...

Hi

I don’t think i got it to work to be honest, are you trying to send dither pulses through to the mount directly?

Or via st4 connection and guidecam.

I think that’s the issue the mount only accepts pulses through the st4 connection and i don’t think i saw a change in the mount with the same method you describe.

How have you modified the code to allow that.

Id love to try it out , ive been using the am5 for some things but theres no comparison in quality of the subs on the astrotrac but little things like this make the final data potentially limiting to process.

Read More...

Hi Bernard,

Thank you for sharing your work.

I will test it and give it a try.

We are in the development process of creating an application for Windows for EME purposes.
This pure Python implementation of indiclient could be beneficial for our project.

best regards,
Guillaume

Read More...

I'm attempting to take a long spectral image using PHD2 as a guide. Every so often you'll get the message that PHD2 has lost contact with the camera. Why I don't know. Sometimes, not all the times, the camera will abort its capture; I've been trying to get a 10 minute capture for over an hour with no luck.

When taking a spectrum, I don't care if the guiding goes away for a few moments. PHD2 always seems to re-connect to the camera and continue guiding. What I don't want is to lose all the data in the camera buffer.

What I'm searching for in Ekos is the parameter that basically says "Don't abort camera if tracking gets lost for a few moments."

Thanks,
Bob

Read More...

Another possible cause is that the SSD is not formatted.

Read More...

Stellarmate reseted my password and now I can connect.
It seems there are some problems with special characters.

Read More...

Explores the significance of Savastan0 CVV2 in enhancing credit card security during online transactions. For more information about savastan0 login... Show more

Savastan0, Savastan0-Login, Savastan0.cc, Savastan0 CC Shop

Welcome to Savastan0 offer top quality credit card and CVVs, dumps. Login now at sevastan0.cc, Savastan0 shop, Savastan0 cc and Savastan0-Login.

Did you mount it?
To use the recognized drive, you need to mount it so that it is recognized as a file system.

I don't know if my example will help. I have booted with the internal SSD without adding anything to the config.txt file and it is recognized.
In this case, since it is a boot device, it is mounted automatically without user intervention.

Read More...

Hello,
Did you make sure, the reverse directions were toggled off?
If you face any issues in the SM APP or any issues that you are stuck at, you can also create a ticket on stellarmate.com to get help from SM support and fix your issue immediately.

Read More...

Hello,
Sorry for the issue.
We will try to find a possible solution for rotating the devices. It is always in Landscape mode by default.
Are you able to hold on to a text field and see the "Paste" option?
Have you pasted it?

Read More...

I just added a new NVMe drive to my Raspberry Pi5 (which is running Stellarmate OS).
I just want to use this as extra storage space.

I enabled the PCIe function by editing /boot/firmware/config.txt as follows:
dtparam=pciex1

I rebooted, and can't see the new drive.
However, if I use the Raspberry Pi imager ap, it shows that the drive is working and labeled it "TEAM TM8FP6001T - 1024.2 GB" and when I use the file manager it shows up as "TEAM TM8FP6001T.drive"

But when I try to open it, I get an error that the drive is not valid.

What do I need to do next to have it available as a storage device?

Read More...

I resurrect this old discussion.... maybe it can be useful to someone. I used an ESP8266, connecting a NEO6 GPS module to the TX and RX pins. As firmware, I used the one available on this website: www.forward.com.au/pfod/CheapWifiShield/...MEAbridge/index.html and everything worked immediately! Be sure to follow the instructions on the website, download all the necessary libraries, etc. There are two versions of the code, one without an HTML configuration page: you have to configure the Wi-Fi access data directly in the file; the second one instead has a configuration page accessible via web browser but works only as a hotspot... so maybe less useful in our case. Now I'll be able to insert the GPS into my allsky weather station and use it to synchronize the position and time with OnStep and Kstars.

Read More...

Aaron Morris replied to the topic 'The state of Astroberry' in the forum. yesterday

I will try to stick to the facts without being too negative.

Read More...

Willi replied to the topic 'Kstars 3.6.9' in the forum. yesterday

Thank you for looking into the matter and your quick response time!

I had the same behaviour in some previous versions of KStars. Maybe it has to do with some proprietary features in this driver that needs to connect to some of the local daemons on the StarGO2 Controller/RPi4 (acc. to Peter from the INDIGO project). I have to see if it works on recent StellaMate releases.

Read More...

Rob Lancaster replied to the topic 'Kstars 3.6.9' in the forum. yesterday

if it shows up like that, that means that for some reason that particular driver did not get built when I built the DMG for some reason. I do not know why it did not get built that day for certain. It may have been that someone was working on it, or maybe there was an issue on my computer with that one when the dmg was being built. At any rate, I had cleared out that directory and tried to start fresh when I had found out about the changes to the recipes and upgrading QT6, so I can't actually look at the files anymore to verify why that driver may not have built.

Read More...

I think Mattia will include this in the README of the next version of AstroArch and the user experience will be even better with some software - configurations which will help greatly.

Read More...